Join the International Funders for Indigenous Peoples (IFIP) and InsightShare for a discussion on how Participatory Video is driving a rights-based approach to the preservation of indigenous languages and the documentation of traditional knowledge.
Language loss and the erasure of identity has long been recognized as a key issue faced by indigenous peoples. PV offers a collaborative approach, facilitating self-representation and reinvigorating language and cultural practices: a rights-based approach, promoting the self-determination of indigenous communities as Living Cultures.
- Nick Lunch, Co-founder & Director of InsightShare
- Grace Hutchinson, InsightShare
Co-sponsored by the Human Rights Funders Network
- Watch the webinar recording and the PowerPoint*
- Free resources on Participatory video for funders and their grantees
- InsightShare webpage which includes Information and news updates: You can register for their newsletter on their site
- InsightShare YouTube channel
- Finally, please see InsightShare’s article in IFIP’s latest e-newsletter
*Please contact IFIP at email@example.com for more information.