What our community is up to
HRFN has hosted strategic working groups for many years. As we implement our new strategy, we have moved into in-depth communities of practice where members can strategize, challenge themselves, and explore innovative approaches.
Our current and upcoming communities of practice center on HRFN’s five strategic priority areas:
- 1. Intersectionality (launched 2022)
- 2. Racial Justice (launched 2022)
- 3. Human Rights Defenders & Closing Civic Space (launched 2021)
- 4. Climate Justice (to begin in 2023)
- 5. Global Funding Ecosystem (to begin in 2023)
To join a community of practice or get more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your area(s) of interest.
In addition to these curated spaces, we offer many membership opportunities to engage across a broad range of human rights issues. Members can propose areas of collaboration. Our events and resources also provide a broad range of ways to connect with other members and dig deeper into areas of interest in human rights and resourcing.