Racial justice funding on a global scale requires new forms of analysis and deep and heartfelt communities of practice. We will partner with racial justice movements and funders to research funding trends and co-create a learning group. We will develop a collaborative analysis of global race and ethnicity issues, incorporating anti-blackness, colonization, caste, colorism, and other sites of movements for racial justice, to guide how members act and fund.
Learn more about our advisors here.
Reports, Publications, & Stories
- Where is the money for Black feminist movements? (Black Feminist Fund)
- The Dire State of Funding for Black Feminist Movements — and What Donors Can Do About It (Hakima Abbas, Black Feminist Fund and Kellea Miller, HRFN)
- It’s time for funders to debrahminise philanthropy (Prachi Patankar, Foundation for a Just Society)
- Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Grant Making: A Guide for Reflection and Learning (Open Society Foundations)
- A Time to Celebrate and to Recommit (Foundation for a Just Society)
- Mismatched: Philanthropy’s Response to the Call for Racial Justice (Philanthropic Initiative for Racial Equity)