Foundation Maps: Human Rights
This database of global human rights philanthropy is only accessible to members of HRFN, Ariadne, and Prospera.
It is an interactive resource that lets funders view grant-level details by funder or recipient locations, issues addressed, and populations supported. You can use the site to:
- Understand human rights funding flows
- Scope out the funding landscape in countries where you currently or may work
- Identify potential grantees and funding partners
- Inform strategic planning and decision making
- Map your own funding to better understand how you fit in the field of human rights philanthropy