Foundation Maps: Human Rights
This map of global human rights philanthropy is accessible to grantmakers only.
To use this tool, please log in or register for an account.
Foundation Maps: Human Rights lets funders search for grants by country, region, issue supported, and population served. You can use this map to:
- Scope out new thematic priorities or geographic areas;
- Search at the intersections of multiple issues or populations;
- Identify potential grantees and funding partners;
- Inform your strategic planning and decision-making;
- Map your own funding and better understand how you fit within the field of human rights philanthropy.