Funding Frontline Impact
The Freedom Fund
The Freedom Fund recently launched Funding Frontline Impact, a new resource for donors who believe in the power of funding frontline organisations. The site draws from the Freedom Fund’s experience funding over 170 frontline organisations around the world and features a set of principles for frontline funding alongside practical guidance, case studies and downloadable resources.
Funding Frontline Impact includes:
- Big picture principles to guide frontline funding.
- Practical advice about various steps in the grantmaking process and the challenges you might encounter.
- Video case studies to help put principles into context, featuring Freedom Fund team members from around the world.
- A resource hub that includes guides, templates and tools.
- Ways to take action by promoting better resourcing for frontline groups.
Whether you’re an individual philanthropist, a professional working in a foundation, or a donor advisor, this site aims to connect principles and practice when it comes to supporting frontline groups in any cause area or geography. Visit www.fundingfrontlineimpact.org.