Discovery Journeys are participant-led sessions for strategizing and action. Raise hard questions, propose solutions, and bridge work across various areas of human rights in small group sessions of 10-30 people in 90 minutes.
- 17 November: Session submissions open
- 10 January: Deadline to submit session proposals
- 29 January: Notification of submission status
- 15 February: Deadline to confirm participation
- 7 March: Deadline to send final session information
For detailed information on the types of sessions you can propose, click here
Language and accessibility:
- Session submissions are accepted primarily in English. However, you are welcome to submit your proposal in the language that is most comfortable for you.
- Simultaneous spoken interpretation in English/Georgian, and English closed captioning, will be available during the plenaries and Lightning Talks. Please let us know if interpretation into other languages, including sign language, would be helpful for you.
- We will do our best to make interpretation available for Discovery Journeys upon request. Please include information about the interpretation needs of any presenters in your session submission form.
- Please share any additional accessibility requests for presenters in your submission form. HRFN will aim to ensure locations and sessions are accessible to all participants.
Download a PDF copy of the forms here
if you want to access the submission form offline. Please note session submissions must be made through the online applications here.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If relevant, include any particular audiences or groups who might especially benefit from participating in your session description. For example, "This session would be ideal for program officers with crisis/conflict portfolios